Sunday, April 4, 2010

Prom Nights From Hell


I began reading this book about a week ago.
It is a collection of short scary prom stories by authors Stephanie Meyer, Kim Harrison, Meg Cabot, Lauren Myracle & Michelle Jaffe.
So far im kind of disappointed. I had better expectations for this one.
The Exterminator's Daughter was ok. Not sure it was the best choice for the first story. But alas, I trudged on.
The Corsage could be a pretty good book if the author made an actual book about it. What made me mad was the fact that i was actually getting into it, then...nothing. It ends at a rather odd spot.
Madison Avery and the Dim Reaper is actually good. I was sorry to have to stop reading it. If the author makes a full go of it, I will certainly get it!
Now im on Kiss and Tell. So far it is ok. Not really an attention grabber. But hopefully it will turn around and be very good..though i do not have high hopes for this to happen.
Next will be Hell on Earth. Im looking forward to this one because it came from the mind that created the Cullens!
Then I will do my final blog on this book. Lets hope I can end this on a better note.

No comments:

Post a Comment