Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Host ..Ending..

I finished The Host last night. I absolutely LOVED it!
From beginning to end it had me.
I had not realized I bought the one with the extra chapter. Its a good thing i did. I just wish someone would have told me to read the extra chapter that is located at the back of the book when you get to all the empty pages in the book. It would have flowed much better. So if you do read this, READ THE EXTRA CHAPTER WHEN YOU GET TO THE EMPTY PAGES! lol!
Would I recommend The Host? YES!
Is it like the Twilight series? NO.
Its a great tale of love, life, family, endurance, pain, and self sacrifice.
READ IT!
I also seen that it will be made into a movie.
Im very much looking forward to this!!!
Iv been thinking of the cast, who would fit my mental picture of the characters and i havent come up with anyone as of yet.
When it does come out I will probably do "book to movie" update.
I hope it lives up to the book. But we all know the book is always better. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment